Adello is hiring
Ad Operations Executive
If you’re responsible, hard-working, and are looking to make a difference, you might want to consider working with us. We are searching for a young and passionate team member as an Ad Ops Executive. You will be responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of programmatic campaigns across various media types and platforms. You will hone your optimization and strategic skills to ensure that KPIs are achieved for all assigned IOs. This role has a steep learning curve, but there is also room for a tremendous amount of development as you learn the intricacies and applications of our ad technologies.
- Support the end to end execution of programmatic buys: understanding business objectives, strategic recommendations, implementation, QA, performance analysis, and optimization;
- Assume a dynamic, cross-functional role with Leverage Media's clients, including planning support, campaign trafficking, ongoing management and optimization of all designated campaigns;
- Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to exceed them, providing quality work in a timely manner;
- Understand and help implement a mix of strategies and tactics within different programmatic media campaigns that help drive brand awareness, engagement, and/or conversions to support the client’s overall goal;
- Support delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly results to clients analyzing campaigns and performance to derive key insights on online customer trends and behavior;
- Monitor campaigns and alert team members with performance concerns.
Learning & Development:
- Become an expert in ad optimization, mastering the nuances and best practices of campaign setup, execution, and optimization options;
- Develop a functional understanding of Adello capabilities, internal tools, technologies, and our client business;
- Develop working relationships with media, creative, account managements teams as well as vendor partners;
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and market.
- 0-3 years of relevant digital media or ad ops experience;
- Analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive strategic insights;
- Exceptional organizational, task and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment while handling multiple tasks with shifting priorities;
- Capability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere;
- Above average troubleshooting/problem solving skills;
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self Service Demand Side Platforms (DoubleClick Bid Manager, TheTradeDesk, TubeMogul, Drawbridge, Media Math, etc.);
- Ad tracking knowledge (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Adform, IAS, Moat).
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport;
- Central location;
- Casual dress code;
- Free snacks;
- Open culture;
- Personal development opportunities.
Adello is reshaping the advertising industry as we know it today. So, we invite you to make your contribution in our mission. Join our friendly, multicultural team of professional to learn, develop new skills, work with innovative technologies, gain international work experience and build professional relationships with our clients across different industries.
Adello has offices in Europe, North America, and Asia, HQ is in Switzerland.
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com
Praktikum Mobile Advertising (100%) ab Jan 2020
Du unterstützt das 40-köpfige Team in seinen Aktivitäten, setzt zusammen mit dem Analytics- und Development-Team Kampagnen auf und kannst bereits nach kurzer Zeit Verantwortung für die Abwicklung einzelner Projekte übernehmen. Im Umgang mit Verlagen, Kunden, Partnern und Agenturen erlebst Du unmittelbar, wie das Medium Mobile einen immer wichtigeren Platz im Marketing-Mix einnimmt und wir mit führender Artificial Intelligence-Technologie an vorderster Front die Entwicklung zu relevanter Werbung vorantreiben. Voraussetzung sind
- eine abgeschlossene oder laufende Ausbildung an einer Universität, Kommunikationsfreude und -geschick,
- Affinität zu digitalen Medien und insbesondere zum Mobile-Bereich,
- gute Deutsch- und Englischkenntnisse sowie ein hohes Qualitätsbewusstsein.
Bist Du bereit, Neues zu lernen und Teil der schnellstwachsenden AI-Company der Schweiz zu werden? Bewerbungen mit Foto werden per sofort entgegengenommen von Julia Safronova, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 044 500 3150.
So you think you know what it takes to build a leading-edge real-time software platform? You know how to process billions of bid requests every day at millisecond latency? You believe you know Machine Learning, detecting patterns across 'real' big data (we are talking about petabytes, and worldwide) to predict accurately? How about if you put all of that together - are you still up for it? And are you excited to not just write great code, but to solve challenging problems?
If yes, then you might be the next amazing person to join our technology team at Adello.
Adello built a leading-edge AI platform. Our solution delivers exceptional accuracy in mobile advertisement through award-winning machine-learning technology and self-improving campaigns. Adello's platform monitors each advertisement campaign in real-time and continuously learns from its results to automatically optimize for maximum effectiveness.
Hundreds of advertising customers trust Adello's self-learning campaigns to achieve their brand and direct-response goals, such as L’Oreal, Sony Music, Samsung, BMW, Warner Bros, UBS and Ikea. Adello has offices across Europe, North America, and Asia.
Adello's proprietary technology has won multiple awards, including: Mobex (2018), Top10 of fastest growing companies (2017), Stevie Awards (2016), Venture Leader China (2015), Technavio Global Top 16 Big Data Companies (2014), CRN Emerging Vendor (2013), Gartner’s Cool Vendor in Infrastructure (2012), and many more.